Our divers know that the quality of their instructor makes a real difference to the quality of their training. Timber Bay's Instructors are leaders in the diving industry!
Our Instructors teach recreational, technical, and public safety diving and in doing so have a knowledge base that gives our students the best experience scuba training has to offer. Our students like you demand the best in underwater education and access cutting edge training materials.
Join the leader in innovation, fun and progressive training, join Timber Bay Scuba today!
Your adventure is just a click away. Our staff will get you started with a training plan that fits your needs! Get the current class dates, online codes and in-water schedules, at the best prices.
Contact Timber Bay by calling the dive shop at 715-358-7529.
Click on the link below to log into your online training session!
- We require all class fees paid at the time you register for your class. Payment guarantees your spot in the class.
- Your class fees are non-refundable within (14) fourteen days of the class start day.
- If you require a transfer of class dates, you may do so up to (7) seven days prior to class start date.
- All course fees are forfeited if you do not attend your class.
- Additional fees are required for extra or make-up training.